The Chiltern Lift Company Limited has been trading for 50 years. We supply, install and maintain all types of lifts; domestic and commercial. We are a family run business that is financially sound, based in Bourne End, Buckinghamshire with a strong loyal work force working as a team to support the business.
We are looking for a Trainee Lift Service Engineer.
- Core hours (eight hours per day), five days a week
- A local, regional patch for servicing working alongside a qualified engineer
- Flexible on-call and overtime potential for higher earnings when qualified
- Job security joining a strong work force – no takeovers, no restructuring, no redundancies
- Fully funded training will be given to attain NVQ Level 3 Lift Engineer
- A competitive benefits package includes overtime opportunities, pension, mobile and a company vehicle.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Starting Salary – to be agreed when the job is offered – we are a Living Wage employer.
- Background/knowledge/interest in Engineering
- Drivers License (Required)
£9.50-£11.00 per hour
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
We equip all staff with full PPE and cleaning products.
Apply directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with an up-to-date CV to register your interest.