The Chiltern Lift Company Limited has been trading for 50 years. We supply, install and maintain all types of lifts; domestic and commercial. We are a family run business that is financially sound, based in Bourne End, Buckinghamshire with a strong loyal work force working as a team to support the business.
We are looking for a qualified Lift Service Engineer.
- Core hours (eight hours per day), five days a week
- A local, regional patch for servicing, home counties
- Flexible on-call and overtime potential to achieve the top end of salary range
- Salary reviewed annually
- Bonus scheme
- Job security joining a strong work force – no takeovers, no restructuring, no redundancies
- Expand your experience; you’ll be working on a range of manufacturers’ equipment, rather than being limited
- To be considered, you need to have an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification in lift service.
This is an active role working to a planning service route and performing breakdown repair services.
A competitive benefits package includes overtime opportunities, pension, mobile and a company vehicle.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Competitive salary with the potential to earn more with overtime and call outs, more experienced candidates will be considered, salary negotiable.
- Lift service engineering: 1 year (Required)
- Drivers License (Required)
£35,000.00-£55,000.00 per year
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Apply directly at email@example.com with an up-to-date CV to register your interest.